Post Treatment Guide For Coolsculpting®
What to Expect After Your Injectable Procedure?
Side effects of injectables are relatively minor but may include bruising, swelling, redness or tenderness around the injection site. Side effects from injectables typically resolve within 4-7 days following your treatment for fillers and just 30-60 minutes following Botox. To reduce the impact of side effects we recommend the following:
Botox – Post Treatment Instructions
- Remain upright, no bending over or reclining for 4 hours
- Do not exercise or elevate your heart rate after treatment for the remainder of the day
- Do not massage or scratch the injection sites
- Avoid makeup for 2 hours after injection
- We recommend exercising (flexing) the treated muscles every 10 minutes for 1 hour post treatment
Filler – Post Treatment Instructions
- You may apply cool compresses as needed to reduce swelling for the next 8 hours
- Gently massage any nodules that may appear during the next 24 hours
- Avoid prolonged sun or UV exposure for 1 week
- Avoid makeup for 4 hours
Kybella – Post Treatment Instructions
- No exercise and avoid salty foods for 48 hours post treatment.
- To allow for intended inflammatory process and proper healing, avoid NSAIDS or other inflammatories such as Ibuprofen or Motrin.
- Tylenol may be used as directed for relief of any discomfort.
- Elevate the head above the level of the heart to assist with the decrease in swelling.
When Should I Expect to See Results?
Many of our clients report seeing initial results in as little as 1 month following their treatment. However, we advise that it typically takes 3 months to see full results from your procedure. Results are sustained indefinitely with healthy lifestyle and nutrition habits.
The Elan Skin Difference
Our goal is to help you feel more confident about your skin and our expert service providers are well positioned to do this with over 150 years of combined experience. With a broad array of lasers and technologies, we can help you with the issues you want to address. Visit us and learn why we have been voted one of Nashville’s best skin centers by Nashville Scene time and time again.
Customer Reviews on Google
The experience at Elan is always enjoyable. The team is very friendly and helpful.
I see Sarah and she has transformed my skin in the last year.
I have had such a positive experience with Elan Skin. The aestheticians are topnotch, personable, and give good counsel. Lindsay Young and Jen Regan are stellar professionals snd I trust their work and suggestions. My mother and sister are clients, too!
Such a lovely place!! From the first phone call with them to my first visit, everyone in the office was so kind and sweet. Caty was so helpful and answered all my questions that I had. Highly recommend this place ☺️