Post Treatment Guide For Brow Lamination
What to Expect After Brow Lamination
Many will experience little-to-no side effects from brow lamination. In other cases, you may experience redness or skin irritation from the perm solution. These side effects typically subside quickly and may be hastened by applying a soothing moisturizer.
Post Treatment Instructions:
- Keep brows dry for 24 hours (avoid contact with water, steam, and sweat)
- Avoid sleeping on your face to protect your brow shape for at least 24 hours post treatment
- Do not apply makeup or self tan for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Do not apply Retinol, Vitamin A, or any type of AHA products to the skin for 72 hours post or prior to treatment
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat
- Notify your provider if a reaction occurs and seek medical advice if a swelling and burning sensation is still present after applying a cold compress to the affected area
When Should I Expect to See Results?
Results are immediate. As a part of the process, the solution relaxes and sets the brow hairs in place, immediately giving the brows a fuller look. However, these results are semi-permanent and will require sequential visits on a schedule recommended by your skin care specialist.
The Elan Skin Difference
Our goal is to help you feel more confident about your skin and our expert service providers are well positioned to do this with over 150 years of combined experience. With a broad array of lasers and technologies, we can help you with the issues you want to address. Visit us and learn why we have been voted one of Nashville’s best skin centers by Nashville Scene time and time again.
Customer Reviews on Google
Excellent experience every single visit. Accommodating, understanding, experienced aestheticians make you feel comfortable and well cared for. Masterful injectors tailor procedures to your specific wants and needs without taking away from natural beauty. Elan is the oldest Medspa in Nashville, and it truly is a great place for all things aesthetics!
I highly recommend Elan Skin for your skincare needs! It is a beautiful space and I am also greeted with a warm welcome. Beth is the absolute best and I trust her fully for all my skincare needs! I can’t say enough good things about Elan!
I love Elan Skin so much ! The staff is great and I always feel amazing when I’m done with anything I get done from an eyebrow wax, a facial, Botox or filler. They make you feel your best!