Post Treatment Guide For Morpheus8
What to Expect After Your Morpheus8 Procedure
Morpheus8 treatment is a non-invasive procedure so there is little need for downtime or recovery.
- You can expect mild redness and swelling immediately post procedure which tends to subside within 2-3 days.
- Skin my feel warm to the touch.
- As it heals, skin may crust or peel for up to a week.
Post Treatment Instructions:
- Continue with a hydrating regimen. We recommend hyaluronic acid or a hydrating serum.
- Wear a good physical sunscreen with SPF 30 or above daily.
- Avoid extreme and/or prolonged sun exposure for 7-10 days.
- Avoid retinol and glycolic/chemical exfoliants for a week to ten days.
- You may start using a physical exfoliant after a full three days (72 hours.)
- To aid the healing process, avoid exercising or strenuous activity for 24 hours post-treatment.
- Do not apply makeup until 48 hours after the procedure.
- Following your treatment, use a soothing cleanser or face wash with lukewarm water to wash your face and follow up with a gentle moisturizer or healing ointment.
- You can resume work or normal activities directly following treatment.
When Should I Expect to See Results?
Results are generally seen a month after treatment with continued improvement over time while new collagen is forming. You will see optimal results after 3 or 4 Morpheus8 treatments.
The Elan Skin Difference
Our goal is to help you feel more confident about your skin and our expert service providers are well positioned to do this with over 150 years of combined experience. With a broad array of lasers and technologies, we can help you with the issues you want to address. Visit us and learn why we have been voted one of Nashville’s best skin centers by Nashville Scene time and time again.
Customer Reviews on Google
The experience at Elan is always enjoyable. The team is very friendly and helpful.
I see Sarah and she has transformed my skin in the last year.
I had a fantastic experience at Elan. I got (my first) microdermabrasion facial & was super impressed by the communicative approach, aftercare advice, &, most importantly, results.
You can tell how much care & attention is put towards the client’s experience which is refreshing.
I had the Signature Facial and the Dermaplaning Treatment at Elan. This was by far the best facial that I have ever had! It was so relaxing and my skin was absolutely radiant after my treatment.
I also had dermaplaning which I had never done before. I have sensitive skin so I was a little nervous at first, but the esthetician calmed my nerves and the results were magical!