Pre-Treatment Guide For DiamondGlow
What is DiamondGlow?
DiamondGlow is an advanced facial treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of nourishing serums. It rejuvenates the skin, enhances luminosity, and provides immediate and long-lasting results.
How to Prepare for a DiamondGlow Treatment:
To ensure the best possible experience and results, follow these guidelines before your DiamondGlow appointment:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and tanning beds for at least one week before the treatment.
- Do not use the following products on the treated area for 3 days before your treatment: scrubs, exfoliation products, bleaching creams, retinoids (Retin-A) or any similar vitamin A compounds or irritating agents.
- Do not undergo any other facial treatments, chemical peels, or laser procedures within two weeks of your DiamondGlow treatment.
- Inform your aesthetician about any skincare products, medications, or medical conditions you have before the treatment.
- Arrive at your appointment with a clean face, free of makeup, lotions, or creams.
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of water leading up to your appointment.
What to Expect During Your DiamondGlow Treatment:
During your DiamondGlow treatment, your aesthetician will begin by applying steam to open your pores and cleanse your face. Once your skin is prepared, the DiamondGlow wand will be used to simultaneously exfoliate, extract impurities, and infuse the customized serum of your choice. The treatment typically takes around 30 minutes to complete, and there is no downtime required afterward. After the treatment, you can expect your skin to appear brighter, fresher, smoother, and healthier.
The Elan Skin Difference:
At Elan, our goal is to help you feel more confident about your skin. With over 150 years of combined experience, our expert service providers are well-positioned to achieve this. We offer a broad array of lasers and technologies to address the specific issues you want to target. Visit us and discover why we have consistently been voted one of Nashville’s best skin centers by Nashville Scene.
We hope this pretreatment guide helps you prepare for your DiamondGlow appointment. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us. We look forward to serving you!
Customer Reviews on Google
Excellent experience every single visit. Accommodating, understanding, experienced aestheticians make you feel comfortable and well cared for. Masterful injectors tailor procedures to your specific wants and needs without taking away from natural beauty. Elan is the oldest Medspa in Nashville, and it truly is a great place for all things aesthetics!
I highly recommend Elan Skin for your skincare needs! It is a beautiful space and I am also greeted with a warm welcome. Beth is the absolute best and I trust her fully for all my skincare needs! I can’t say enough good things about Elan!
I love Elan Skin so much ! The staff is great and I always feel amazing when I’m done with anything I get done from an eyebrow wax, a facial, Botox or filler. They make you feel your best!